With its solid choice spruce top and SRT passive pickup, this LS6 is sure to please for the price! It is a brand new guitar.
Treated with A.R.E.- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement
Using a proprietary combination of heat, moisture and pressure applied for a precisely determined time, Yamaha are able to make new guitars where the wood has the same properties, and the same sound, as perfectly aged vintage instruments.
The LS6 ARE features a solid Engelmann spruce top treated with A.R.E. and Zero Impact pickup, which makes it performance-ready at all times without sacrificing its traditional look or full, acoustic resonance.
- Small Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top Treated with A.R.E.
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- High-Comfort, Traditional Neck Profile
- 5-Ply Neck
- SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Body Shape: Concert
- Scale Length: 650 mm
- Body Length: 497 mm
- Total Length: 1030 mm
- Body Width: 380 mm
- Body Depth: 100-120 mm
- Nut Width: 44 mm
- String Spacing: 11 mm
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E.
- Back Material: Rosewood
- Side Material: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany + Rosewood (5-ply)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die Cast Gold
- Body Binding: Cream + Black
- Sound-hole Inlay: Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: Passive System + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: None
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: None
We ship with USPS, UPS, and Fedex, depending on location and item.
For international shipping please reach out for a quote.