- A modulated reverb with controls for mix, modulation, and decay
- A post-reverb modulated delay with controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- A reverse section with controls for mix and speed (for double time effects), activated with a clever footswitch for momentary or latching operation
- Order switching to put reverse first in the chain for ambient wash or last in the chain for glitchy textures
- Expression jack for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.