This Guitar is in excellent condition
A trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups give this Strat its classic Fender sound -- bell-like and articulate, it has plenty of singing sustain for soloing. The "C"-shaped maple neck bears a vintage-style 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-sized frets for a playing feel just like the original. The six-screw synchronized tremolo is perfect for unleashing dive-bombs and other sonic expression. Other period-correct touches include the vintage-style tuning machines, strap buttons, trem arm and dual-wing string tree.
An homage to Hendrix's spectacular Strat -- right down to the hand-painted nail-polish artwork that burned its way into our memories. And as a special touch Fender has added an exclusive etched Hendrix neck plate. Carrying on the same free-spirited, psychedelic vibe of the original, and indeed Hendrix himself, the Jimi Hendrix Monterey Stratocaster is sure to set your music ablaze.
- Series: Artist
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dot (Pau Ferro)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: Printed Monterey Artwork
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
We ship with USPS, UPS, and Fedex, depending on location and item.
For international shipping please reach out for a quote.