Description & SpecsPlaying on the relationship between pedal and player, input and output, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Sunlight dynamically held reverb. Sunlight features three new reverb algorithms unique to the Old Blood lineup, each with the added ability to freeze the reverb trails when the player stops playing.
- Input knob for dynamic sensitivity and Decay knob for reverb feedback to create enveloping infinite reverb
- Tape, Comb, and Pass modes to apply wobbling vibrato, stacked resonant delays, or random step filtering to the reverb
- Rate and Depth controls specific to each mode
- Expression control over Input, Decay, Rate, and Depth parameters
- Alt footswitch to quickly snap to a particular knob setting
- Soft-touch switching with true relay bypass
- Requires at least 80mA 9VDC center negative power
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.