Designed for electric and electric-acoustic guitarists, Line 6's Catalyst is a combo amplifier that offers six original amplifier designs from sparkling clean to blistering high gain. Catalyst features a familiar 2-channel control-panel layout and analog-style controls that allow you to dial up a great sound in seconds. Catalyst amplifiers offer 24 onboard effects, an FX loop, a power-amp input, a power level control, an XLR output, and a USB connection for deep editing or recording.
This amplifier is perfect for the guitarist who needs to consider every scenario in the studio, at rehearsal, and on the stage. The top panel features a variety of controls including Boost, Gain, EQ (3 band), Presence, Channel Volume, Effect Level, Reverb Level, and Master Volume. The rear panel provides an assortment of audio and control I/O including USB Type-B, footswitch, a 3.5mm aux input, a 1/4" headphone output, effects loop (send and return), ground lift, direct output, an output power control knob, which offers 100%, 50%, 1/2W, and Mute for recording or using just the headphone output for quiet practice sessions.
- 60W, dual-channel 1x12 combo amp (with optional LFS2 footswitch)
- Catalyst 60 operates like a traditional amp—but provides increased versatility
- 6 Original Amp Designs—pristine clean to modern high-gain
- Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 effects (3 types)
- Power attenuator (half power, 0.5 watts, Mute) for reduced volume
- XLR line output for pro connection to PA or recording devices
- Effects loop and Power Amp input for integrating external devices
- MIDI In via USB
- 4-channel audio interface, MIDI, and Mac/iOS/PC/Android connectivity via USB
- Free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices
We ship with USPS, UPS, and Fedex, depending on location and item.
For international shipping please reach out for a quote.