Modeled after the iconic original StingRay Classic bass, the Ray25CA brings the classic look and feel of one of music history’s most enduring accomplishments. Featuring a vintage flat ‘slab’ body, a 9v powered 2-band active preamp and a narrower 45mm nut, the StingRay Classic gives the player total tonal control.
- Model: Ray25CA
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color: Butterscotch (BSC)
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Black (BSC)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.77"(45mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Hard Maple (BSC)
- Fret Markers: Black/White Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 2-band Active Preamp
- Switching: N/A
- Pickups: H - 1 Ceramic Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2836 Regular Slinky
We ship with USPS, UPS, and Fedex, depending on location and item.
For international shipping please reach out for a quote.